Crawl Space Cleanup: Clean And Refresh Your Crawl Space In Portland!
Crawl space cleanup is an important task that should be approached with caution. It involves removing debris, addressing moisture issues, and ensuring proper ventilation. Hiring us as professionals experienced in crawl space remediation can help ensure the job is done safely and effectively.
Have you ever ventured into the unknown depths hidden under that mysterious access hatch in the floor of your closet? I’m talking about your crawlspace, the area underneath your home. There is so much to explore down there! Air Ducts, Plumbing Pipes, Insulation, maybe a jar of coins the previous owner forgot about and left down there. Score!
Cougar Restoration pledges to boldly go where….well, places you don’t want to go! The first thing we’ll do is protect your home with plastic or ram board and in some cases, we’ll create a whole containment from the crawl opening to the outside, so we don’t cross-contaminate into other areas of your home. The last thing you want is to be breathing in insulation or cleaning up mud or sewage off of your floors. Have you ever had fiberglass insulation fibers in your skin or your eyes? It is not pleasant, and it can be avoided. Cougar will always respect you and your home!
We provide several services for various problems in your crawlspace:
– PEST INFESTATION:
- Removing materials such as visqueen and/or insulation and possibly hvac ducting
- Replacing HVAC ducts or dryer vent ducting when necessary
- Re-installing visqueen or insulation
– STANDING WATER
- Pump out standing water
- Install air movers and dehumidifiers for several days until all beams, posts, joists, and subfloor are dry
- Remove all visqueen
- Identify if water is from a plumbing leak or ground water, document
- Dig trenching toward the lowpoint drain or sump pump, lay perforated perimeter pipe/drain tile to help guide water toward the lowpoint drain or sump pump.
- Coordinate installation of a new sump pump. This will require electrical work if there is no GFCI in the crawlspace. It will also need to be plumbed to the outside.
Areas We Serve:
Portland, Oregon City, Albany, Tigard, Aloha, Banks, Beaverton, Canby, Cornelius, Corvallis, Dundee, Estacada, Eugene, Forest Grove, Gervais, Gladstone, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, King City, Lafayette, Lake Oswego, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Newberg, North Plains, Salem, Sherwood, St. Helens, Troutdale, Tualatin, West Linn, Wilsonville, Woodburn, and Scotts Mills.
Best Driving Directions To Visit Us:
From Portland International Airport (PDX) to Cougar Restoration Inc. in Tigard, Oregon: Drive south on NE Airport Way to I-205 S, merge onto I-205 S, then onto I-5 S, take exit 292 for OR-217 S/Tigard/Sunset Hwy, merge onto OR-217 S, take exit 5 for Greenburg Road, and turn left onto SW Hall Blvd, then right onto SW Bonita Rd, and continue onto SW 85th Ave where Cougar Restoration Inc. is located at 16285 SW 85th Ave, Tigard, Oregon, 97224.